- Cross Referencing our other Blogs on New York – NYS & NYC.
- The Judicial Branch in New York State and New York City
- Checking in with NYC Government Branches in Overview
- Knowing your City by Knowing the Financials. An Introduction to the NYC CAFR.
- Know your City Government to better meet opportunities. The League of Women Voters Guide to NYC Government as updated at 2011.
Tag Archives: Convergence
FASB (the Financial Accounting Standards Board) is the Standard setter for US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), located in Norwalk, Connecticut USA (where we hope it will remain as our sound base of US Accounting Standards). For the past several years … Continue reading