- Cross Referencing our other Blogs on New York – NYS & NYC.
- The Judicial Branch in New York State and New York City
- Checking in with NYC Government Branches in Overview
- Knowing your City by Knowing the Financials. An Introduction to the NYC CAFR.
- Know your City Government to better meet opportunities. The League of Women Voters Guide to NYC Government as updated at 2011.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
WordPress is an excellent Blog Platform if you know how to work the plug ins but currently we have a need to move fast and Blogger is a medium which moves faster for us (blame it on a learning curve … Continue reading
A key part of Understanding Finances is also understanding New York State and City Courts where you may at times need to go to resolve issues of a Financial Nature in Property Ownership, Business, Tenancy or other matters. To be … Continue reading
In a brief overview we scanned NYC Government and Reached the following information we found interesting to share for a periodic update: Executive: From October 16th MAYOR BLOOMBERG DISCUSSES HOW NEW DEVELOPMENT HUB WILL SPEED UP JOB CREATION, MAKING NEW … Continue reading
You work Hard every day, you pay your Taxes or you are one of many New York City Residents in a time of transition as we continue to deal with the Fall out from the calamity in Our Financial Markets … Continue reading
Know your City Government to better meet opportunities. The League of Women Voters Guide to NYC Government as updated at 2011.
New York City has made some great progress on the Internet with Services, but still can be a tough City Government to comprehend and yet in any location you must understand how a system works if you hope to be … Continue reading