- Cross Referencing our other Blogs on New York – NYS & NYC.
- The Judicial Branch in New York State and New York City
- Checking in with NYC Government Branches in Overview
- Knowing your City by Knowing the Financials. An Introduction to the NYC CAFR.
- Know your City Government to better meet opportunities. The League of Women Voters Guide to NYC Government as updated at 2011.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Dean T. Carson II, CPA We were having some difficulty with the WordPress Photo Function on the Admin profile – so we have posted profile photo here for better Client awareness.
DCarsonCPA.com is reaching out to NY Restaurants, we are here to assist you on Accounting, Taxes, Compliance and more. We can help you add value and see profits through the better management of Expenses – Accounting, Financial Reporting, Taxes and … Continue reading
Non-for Profits, Evaluating and Substantiating “Reasonable” Executive Compensation and IRS Form 990 deadline of 9/30/11
New York Non-For Profits and other Non-For Profits across the nation perform a key role in channeling Charitable Resources to causes under IRC § 1.501 (c) including: § 1.501(c)(3)-1 Organizations organized and operated for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or … Continue reading
You may have noticed that we have just updated Our NYCTAXCPA4u and CT_TAXCPA4u lines on twitter. At some consideration we have decided that it would be better to identify these lines more closely with Our Brand for awareness of Broad … Continue reading