- Cross Referencing our other Blogs on New York – NYS & NYC.
- The Judicial Branch in New York State and New York City
- Checking in with NYC Government Branches in Overview
- Knowing your City by Knowing the Financials. An Introduction to the NYC CAFR.
- Know your City Government to better meet opportunities. The League of Women Voters Guide to NYC Government as updated at 2011.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
We are on twitter, you can follow us there at DCarsonCPA our main line and our Tax Companion Lines NYCTAXCPA4u and CT_TAXCPA4u focused on Taxes for New York and Connecticut Taxes. We are Social Accountants, communication is key to knowing … Continue reading
DCarsonCPA.com we are here to assist you on Accounting, Taxes, Advisory, Research, Regulatory and Compliance, Analysis and more. Available in NY, CT and beyond (interested in supporting Clients in California and other states who contact us with corresponding interest, where … Continue reading
FASB (the Financial Accounting Standards Board) is the Standard setter for US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), located in Norwalk, Connecticut USA (where we hope it will remain as our sound base of US Accounting Standards). For the past several years … Continue reading